Disguising the Fry
Today Fry was sneaking around and found a grimace disguise so he put it on! Fry was almost swallowed up by it because it was so BIG, but Fry liked it and kept it anyway. Then Fry got chased by a horse! Fry don't like horses because horses like fries!
Fry bribed him with his chocolate milkshake bath and the horse stopped chasing. Then Fry ran really fast and really far and got tired.
Fry thinks maybe it was the grimace suit but Fry dunno.
Fry met the Arjuna and tried to show him his new Po Ta To Three. Fry don't think he liked it because he threw Fry down to the ground so Fry smooshed him!
Fry has to stick up for his Po Ta To.
Ya.


4 comments:
Fry as a grimace? I gotta see this!
and watch out for the horsies.
I understand that Fry is a fry...but can you explain to me what the Hades Grimace is? As far as I can figure out, he's a purple turd.
Ya Fry thinks that he is just a big purple smooshy thing with a funny grin. He makes Fry giggle.
Post a Comment